Join The Kassel Mission Historical Society
The Kassel Mission Historical Society is a Federal Income Tax-exempt 501(c) organization and its purposes are:
- To perpetuate and promote the memory and history of the Kassel Mission of September 27, 1944 by the 445th Bomb Group of the 8th Army Air Force, 2nd Bomb Division, 2nd Combat Wing.
- To fund and dedicate memorials to the Kassel Mission at appropriate locations.
- To publish and promote books, articles, and video productions about the Kassel Mission and the 445th Bomb Group, Tibenham, England, in World War II.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES (TAX DEDUCTIBLE) ARE $25/ U.S. RESIDENTS AND $35/ OUTSIDE U.S.
Annual membership includes the following:
- Members receive news updates electronically, as they occur. concerning:
- KMHS sponsored events
- KMHS, 8th Air Force, 2nd Air Division, and 445th Bomb Group annual reunions.
- Ongoing investigations pertinent to the circumstances of the Kassel Mission.
- Research assistance relating to:
- Individuals, crews, and planes that participated in the Kassel Mission.
- 445th Bomb Group.
- KMHS and 445th archives.
- Opportunities to apply your talents as a volunteer working with ongoing KMHs projects.
To pay by check, please download our application pdf and return with remittance made payable to "KMHS":
Kassel Mission Historical Society
4701 Park Ridge Drive
Racine, WI 53402